Saturday, April 23, 2011

What I've Seen

The sights I saw while working in Planned Parenthood for one year will forever haunt me. I do not feel the need to slaughter your eyes with pictures of the mutilations. We have all seen the signs on the side of the road. Let me just give you a verbal recollection of what I was exposed to.

First allow me to witness to the fact that the baby even at as early as 8 WEEKS, looks so perfectly made. The little fingers and toes and the little legs, they are all so perfect and miniature. They don't always come out whole, most of the time they don't, but when they do, they look similar to a little frog all bundled up with their perfect little parts.

I will never understand how people can stand by and say that it is not murder and there is no life being cut short, when everything about that baby is perfect even at that short life span.

It is sad how their little lives end. And there have been ZERO studies to my knowledge as to whether or not these little souls feel pain at that age. Seeing how they come out ripped apart, I can't imagine that they don't.

I witnessed abortions from 5.5 weeks to 18 weeks and I am just so amazed at the sweet perfection of these unborn babies. Fingernails, toes, noses, fingers, baby butts, little knees, just built so perfectly and waiting to start their intended purpose. LIFE.

Here is something to ponder for you. Do you think more people would go through the abortion process if they were shown ACTUAL pictures of a baby at the gestation they are at? Drawn videos and animations don't get the point across, violent and graphic photos people are desensitized too. What if people had to see actual medical photos of the real thing? Would it make that little conscience stir inside them? If you are making a choice and standing by it, shouldn't you be educated about what you are choosing?

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely correct!! They SHOULD be educated before they make their final decision. It will change many minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are studies, at least one that I've heard of, that are being done regarding fetal pain: whether they feel it and at what stage. The findings of this study and others could have a HUGE impact on how abortion is viewed. I read an interesting article on this subject at http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/10/magazine/10Fetal-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the terrific info on the studies. I hope more people will become educated in these areas.

    ReplyDelete